Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate waffles. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Waffles is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Waffles is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate waffles using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Waffles:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Get 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of Cooking spray.
Steps to make Chocolate Waffles:
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk..
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, oil and egg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients; stir together until combined..
- Preheat waffle iron..
- Lightly spray heated waffle iron with cooking spray. Add 1/3 cup batter to each segment of iron, spreading batter to edges. Cook 4 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is crisp and lightly browned..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate waffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!