Caldo de Res.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, caldo de res. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caldo de Res is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Caldo de Res is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have caldo de res using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caldo de Res:
- Prepare of Step 1.
- Prepare 4 of beef bones.
- Take 1 of chunk of beef.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of Step 2.
- Take 1/2 can of tomatoe paste.
- Make ready 3 of carrots cubed.
- Take 2 tablespoon of yellow soup base.
- Get 1 of whole onion.
- Make ready of Step 3.
- Get 2 of tomatoes cubed.
- Make ready Handful of parsley.
- Make ready 1 of small head of cabbage chopped.
- Get 2 of zucchini sliced.
- Take 4 of whole corn, sliced into 3" slices.
- Take 1 of jalapeno.
Instructions to make Caldo de Res:
- In a pressure cooker or instant pot, cook the beef bones, meat and salt for 10 minutes..
- Open up pot, discard bones, put meat into a bowl, cover with foil so it doesn't dry out..
- Add carrots, whole onion, parsley, soup bases and tomato paste. It's important that you cook the carrots first or you will over cook the delicate vegetables..
- Once carrots are tender then add they rest of the vegetables. Let it come to a slow simmer until all the vegetables are cooked..
- The rice recipe is in my files as well. We always add it and love it in the soup..
- Enjoy, Helen Klassen.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food caldo de res recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!