Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Take 8 slices of Bacon.
- Prepare of Fully cooked, chicken fajita strips(I used Tyson brand).
- Take of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
- Take of Fiesta blend shredded cheese.
- Make ready of Flour tortillas.
Steps to make Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Cut the 8 strips of bacon in half. Cook bacon in skillet(your bacon of choice, I used turkey bacon). I cook my bacon with a lil crunch to it. If you use turkey bacon, I recommend putting a little vegetable oil in the bottom of the skillet, to prevent sticking, because turkey bacon doesn't produce a lot of grease..
- Take out the bacon after it's done cooking and set aside..
- I turn off the stove as I'm preparing each quesadilla in the skillet, to prevent any burning. Because sometimes I'm a little slow at preparing things, and I like to take my time. I turn the stove back on, when I'm done preparing the quesadilla and it is ready to be cooked..
- Add the flour tortilla to the skillet, with just enough oil to fry it..
- Add the bacon(4 slices), fajita chicken, hidden valley ranch, and fiesta cheese blend to the tortilla..
- With your spatula, fold the tortilla in half with everything in it. I hold the spatula on top of it, until the tortilla stays folded in half, then I flip it..
- I flip it probably 3 times before I take it out. Flip occasionally to prevent burning. Take out when slightly golden brown and all cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!