Jamie Oliver's Macaroni Cheese.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, jamie oliver's macaroni cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jamie Oliver's Macaroni Cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Jamie Oliver's Macaroni Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have jamie oliver's macaroni cheese using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jamie Oliver's Macaroni Cheese:
- Make ready of macaroni.
- Make ready of tomatoes, washed.
- Make ready of garlic , peeled.
- Get of large handfuls fresh basil.
- Take of sun-dried tomatoes , chopped.
- Prepare of anchovies.
- Get of good handfuls grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of single cream (I used mascarpone).
- Prepare of red wine vinegar.
- Take of nutmeg, grated.
- Take of fresh thyme , leaves picked (I used dried).
- Make ready of fresh breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready of sea salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Jamie Oliver's Macaroni Cheese:
- Put the macaroni on to cook in a large pan of salted boiling water. Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6..
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place in the food processor together with the garlic, basil, sun-dried tomatoes and anchovies. Pulse until roughly chopped. You can do this by hand if you don't have a food processor..
- Add half the grated Parmesan, the cream, wine vinegar, nutmeg and thyme to the tomato mixture, and whizz again to combine into a loose sauce..
- By this time the macaroni will be cooked, drain briefly, retaining some of the water with the pasta, and also draining some into a small bowl. Add the sauce to the pasta and stir in. Taste, and add salt and pepper as needed. You need a really thin sauce, if it's a little thick and claggy add some of the drained cooking liquid, this stops the macaroni cheese becoming solid when baked..
- Transfer the pasta and sauce to a deep baking dish, I used two small ones. If you're using mozzarella, break into pieces and dot over the top of the macaroni. Mix the breadcrumbs with the rest of the Parmesan and sprinkle this on top. Drizzle with olive oil. I also sprinkled over some smoked paprika..
- Bake in the oven for around 20-25 minutes until bubbling underneath and really golden on top. Serve with salad, or some greens. Lovely..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food jamie oliver's macaroni cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!