Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jamie oliver's reverse puff pastry pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have jamie oliver's reverse puff pastry pizza using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza:
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes Halved, About.
- Prepare of Leafy Greens (I am using cabbage) Julienned, A Small Handful.
- Prepare of Carrots or Zucchini / Eggplant Oblique Cut,.
- Take of Mushrooms (I am using shiitake) Coarsely Sliced,.
- Get of Herbs (I am using scallions),.
- Make ready of Chili / Bell Peppers Coarsely Sliced,.
- Take of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Get of Red Onion,.
- Take of Canola / Grapeseed / Sunflower Oil, A Drizzle.
- Take of Garlic,.
- Make ready of Store-bought Frozen Vegan Puff Pastry, About.
- Take of Vegan Mozzarella Preferably Emborg,.
- Take of Sea Salt,.
- Get of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Preferably Alce Nero's, A Drizzle.
- Take of Balsamic Glaze Preferably Alce Nero's, A Drizzle.
Instructions to make Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 350 fahrenheit. Once you have sliced and cut your leftover vegetables, brush the skillet or baking dish or even the baking tray with canola oil or any neutral oil. Add in all the vegetables..
- Quarter the onion and peel them layer by layer. Crush the garlic. Add the onion and garlic into the vegetable mixture. You can use any green herbs you have on hand. I only have scallions, so I will be slicing them coarsely and adding in the white parts only. I will save the green parts for garnishing later..
- Season well with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Drizzle some more canola oil over the top. Toss to coat everything well. I am just gonna use my hand..
- Wack into the oven and bake for about 40 to 50 mins or until the vegetables are lightly charred, but not burnt. Depending on the size of your skillet/baking dish or tray, 5 mins to baking time, roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface to about 1/8 inch thick. The shape doesn't have to be perfect..
- Carefully, remove the skillet/baking dish or tray from the oven. Fish the garlic out. Remove the flesh from the skins. Return the flesh into the vegetable mixture, distributing them evenly. Scrape the edges with a spatula to loosen the vegetable a bit and also to make space for the puff pastry. Cover the vegetables with the rolled puff pastry..
- Tuck the sides in. Trim off any excess. Do not worry that it doesn't look beautiful at this point. *Be extremely careful, as it is piping hot.* Adjust the temperature of the oven as per the store-bought puff pastry packaging instructions. Wack back into the oven and bake until golden brown..
- Remove from the oven. Run the edges with a knife to loosen the puff pastry. Place a larger board or plate on top of the skillet/baking dish or tray. Carefully and swiftly flip. Give it a light tap..
- The puff pastry pizza should come out beautifully. Immediately, scatter some vegan cheese over the top. Garnish with some herbs, I am using scallions. Drizzle some olive oil and balsamic glaze over the top. Slice and serve immediately..
- To make your own balsamic glaze, simply heat 1 cup of high-quality balsamic vinegar to a simmer. Continue cooking until it has reduced to 1/4 cup or thick and coats the back of a spoon.*.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jamie oliver's reverse puff pastry pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!