Pumpkin Tacos Dessert.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pumpkin tacos dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin Tacos Dessert is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pumpkin Tacos Dessert is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pumpkin tacos dessert using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Tacos Dessert:
- Take of white chocolate (to drizzle).
- Take of Tortillas.
- Take 16-8 of " flour tortillas.
- Take 1/2 c of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Get 4 Tbs of softened butter.
- Get of Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cream cheese.
- Get 1 (15 oz.) of can pumpkin puree.
- Take 2 (3.4 oz.) of small vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 (8 oz.) of container cool whip.
Steps to make Pumpkin Tacos Dessert:
- In a medium side bowl combine sugar and pumpkin pie spice together. Set aside. Spread a thin layer of butter on both sides or the tortillas and then dip tortilla into the sugar mixture. Coat both sides of the tortilla..
- Cut tortillas into 3 sections. Like a peace sign. In a muffin tin place the outer side of the tortilla in the bottom of the pan with the tip pointing up..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- While the tortillas are baking grab another medium bowl and mix cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla pudding, and milk. (use an electric hand mixer) then fold in cool whip. Pipe filling into tortillas and then drizzle with white chocolate..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pumpkin tacos dessert recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!