Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork Adobo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork adobo recipe. To make pork adobo you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Adobo:
- Provide 450 gms of Pork belly, cut according to preference.
- Prepare 1 pc of Onion, medium size, finely chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Laurel leaf.
- You need 2 tbsps of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Use of Salt and ground peppercorn, according to taste preference.
- You need of Water.
Instructions to make Pork Adobo:
- With meat cut and wash, placed in a pot with a cup of water and boil until water evaporates. Turn the heat low when its fat/oil starts to come out and stir fry the meat until slightly brown. Turn the heat off..
- Add the chopped onion, crushed garlic and laurel leaves. Add the vinegar, soy sauce, a cup of water and brown sugar. Add a pinch of salt and pinch of ground peppercorn..
- Cover the pot and set the heat on medium to high. Let it cook for 8-10mins, coverered with no stirring or mixing..
- Check if the meat is cooked enough and if the taste needs some adjustment. If it’s good to go, turn the heat on low to medium and let it simmer for 3-5mins or until the sauce is reduced (you can tell if it does when the liquid starts to thicken)..
- Turn off the heat. Now, you can enjoy your pork adobo with your family!.
Pat the pork dry with paper towel. Pork Adobo Recipe Instructions In a medium dutch oven or pot over medium high heat, add the oil and sear the pork until browned on all sides. Add the vinegar, low sodium soy sauce, garlic, bay leaf, black peppercorns, sugar, and water, and bring to a boil. Adobo is a way of cooking meat (or vegetable) in a brine solution with vinegar, soy sauce, onions, and peppercorn. Dried bay leaves and garlic are usually added for extra flavor and fragrance.
If you find this Pork Adobo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.