Turkey and cheese enchiladas. Use canned enchilada sauce to reduce the preparation time in these turkey filled corn tortillas with olives, onions and two cheeses. These enchiladas are a great way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Serve with sour cream and refried beans if desired.
These enchiladas have become my favorite way to make the most of the turkey leftovers. The turkey gets transformed into a new meal, with warm spices and a little kick — it tastes nothing like Enchiladas are easy to put together; they require no more than tortillas, meat, cheese, and sauce. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled enchiladas.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkey and cheese enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use canned enchilada sauce to reduce the preparation time in these turkey filled corn tortillas with olives, onions and two cheeses. These enchiladas are a great way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Serve with sour cream and refried beans if desired.
Turkey and cheese enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Turkey and cheese enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey and cheese enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey and cheese enchiladas:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Take 8 oz of ground turkey.
- Take 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 12 of mission yellow extra thin corn tortilla.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded velveeta cheese.
Add cream cheese and stir until well incorporated. Simmer for a few minutes longer. Try our easy to follow cheesy turkey enchiladas recipe. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat.
Steps to make Turkey and cheese enchiladas:
- Cook ground turkey and add taco seasoning and set aside..
- In a pot heat oil and flour together making a roux, slowly add in your onion, garlic, chili, cumin and salt into the roux. Once the roux is combined add the water and continue mixing until it becomes thicker. Set aside..
- Dip the tortillas in the sauce and add turkey and cheese and roll the tortilla placing it in an oven safe dish. Continue rolling all the tortillas. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 for about 20 min..
Turkey enchiladas are made with leftover turkey, cheese, sour cream, and tortillas. Serve these flavorful turkey enchiladas with rice and refried beans. Enchiladas are typically made with corn tortillas, but you can use corn or flour in these turkey enchiladas. The easy sauce is made with mild. Fill flour tortillas with lean turkey mince in a rich tomato sauce, then top with cheese and bake for a family friendly Mexican dinner.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food turkey and cheese enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!