Tasty Thai Tuna Salad.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tasty thai tuna salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tasty Thai Tuna Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tasty Thai Tuna Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tasty thai tuna salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty Thai Tuna Salad:
- Get 2 cans (7 oz) of solid white albacore tuna in water (drained).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, diced.
- Take 1/3 cup of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of seedless cucumber, thinly sliced then diced (regular cucumber will work also if that's all you have).
- Make ready 1/8-1/4 cup of Toasted Sesame Oil (adjust to your taste…I used about 1/4 for a more moist salad).
- Make ready 1 of lime, completely juiced (if using bottled lime juice, use approx 1 1/2 tbs).
- Make ready 1 tbs of rice vinegar (I added a little more but be careful because this will overpower if there is too much).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Pink Himalayan Salt (or sea salt will be fine).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Crushed Dried Thai Pepper (or fresh ground black pepper if that's what you have).
- Get 1 tbs of Sesame Seeds (lightly toasted if possible).
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced ginger.
Steps to make Tasty Thai Tuna Salad:
- Dice your red bell pepper, red onion, and cucumber and mix together in a medium bowl..
- Add in canned tuna and make sure it is completely shredded and mixed red peppers/onion/cucumber..
- In a small bowl, add toasted sesame oil, lime juice, minced ginger and salt and mix until well combined. Pour over tuna mix and toss making sure everything is well coated..
- Add Crushed Thai Pepper to achieve your heat level. If using regular fresh ground black pepper, adjust to taste, approx 2 tsp).
- Garnish with lightly toasted sesame seeds (or mix in if you like).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tasty thai tuna salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!