Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate peppermint poke cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate peppermint poke cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake:
- Make ready 1 box of Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Make ready 1 box of White Chocolate Pudding Mix.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Peppermint Extract.
- Prepare 1 tub of Chocolate Icing.
- Get of York Peppermint Patties (optional).
Steps to make Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake:
- Make the cake mix according to directions on the box. Let cake cool to room temperature..
- Using a wooden spoon. Poke holes into the cake about 1/2 inch or so apart all over the cake..
- Make pudding according to directions and add the 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract. Then pour immediately on top of cake..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Mix about a 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract into the frosting and frost the cake. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate peppermint poke cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!