Chocolate Keto Chaffles.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate keto chaffles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Keto Chaffles is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Keto Chaffles is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate keto chaffles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Keto Chaffles:
- Make ready 4 oz. of Cream Cheese.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Take 2 Tbs of Swerve sugar Substitute.
- Get 4 Tbs of Rice Flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1 Tbs of 100 % Cocoa Powder.
- Get Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Take 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Get 1/4 Stick of butter (Room Temperature).
- Make ready 1 Tbs of Swerve (sugar Substitute).
Instructions to make Chocolate Keto Chaffles:
- Preheat 4 in waffle maker.
- Put all chaffle ingredients in blender and mix or in bowl and mix until well mixed..
- Spray waffle maker with olive oil or brush with melted butter..
- Ladle in enough chaffle batter to cover bottom of waffle maker. (Experience will show how much.).
- Bake four minutes or a little longer if you want crisper chaffles..
- Put on rack to cool..
- Mix topping ingredients and spread on cooled chaffles..
- Chaffles can be frozen and be thawed or microwaved later..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate keto chaffles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!