Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, waffle tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Waffle Tacos is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Waffle Tacos is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have waffle tacos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Waffle Tacos:
- Get 1 of Frozen waffle, thawed.
- Take 1 of Scrambled eggs, prepared how you like them.
- Prepare 1 of Sausage or bacon crumbles.
- Take 1 of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Syrup to drizzle.
Instructions to make Waffle Tacos:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Fold waffle in half and secure with two toothpicks at the top. Spray both sides with cooking spray. Bake for 8 minutes turning halfway through.
- Stuff waffle taco with scrambled eggs, meat, and cheese. Return to oven for 2 minutes to melt cheese..
- Drizzle with syrup, if desired.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food waffle tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!