Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting:
- Get 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 200 grams of sweetened condensed milk.
- Take 100 grams of butter at room temperature.
- Get 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of warm milk as required.
- Prepare of Strawberry buttermilk frosting: 1 cup butter.
- Get 2 cups of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of strawberry puree.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting:
- Grease a round baking cake tin of 8×8 inches with oil and line with a parchment paper. Also preheat the oven at 180°C..
- In a bowl take butter which should be at room temperature..
- Add sweetened condensed milk to it and with a heat of an electric beater beat till light and fluffy..
- Next sift together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and mix well with rubber spatula..
- Next vanilla extract, milk and beat again to form a smooth lump free batter..
- Do not over mix the cake batter. Also add milk as required as per the consistency of the cake batter..
- Pour the cake batter in greased cake tin and gently tap the sides of the cake tin..
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C. Check the cake after 30 minutes as temperature vary from oven to oven..
- Once done check the cake with a toothpick if it comes out clean then the cake is perfectly baked..
- Let the cake cool down completely meanwhile prepare the strawberry buttercream frosting..
- In a large bowl take soft butter, beat till smooth and creamy with the help of electric beater..
- Next add strawberry puree along with half cup of powdered sugar. Beat till well combined with thr help of beater..
- Again add powdered sugar and beat till well combined..
- Repeat the same step of adding half cup of powered sugar two more times..
- At last add vanilla extract, milk and beat till it's smooth and fluffy. The strawberry buttercream frosting is ready..
- Assembling of cake: Cut the cake in half, spread a layer of fresh strawberry slices along with strawberry buttercream frosting..
- Keep the other layer of the cake and cover the entire cake with the frosting or you can also decorate the cake with the help of pipping bag using any nozzel shape of your choice..
- Cut in slices and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!