Tutti Fruity and Strawberry Icecream#Eid Special.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tutti fruity and strawberry icecream#eid special. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tutti Fruity and Strawberry Icecream#Eid Special is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tutti Fruity and Strawberry Icecream#Eid Special is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tutti fruity and strawberry icecream#eid special using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tutti Fruity and Strawberry Icecream#Eid Special:
- Make ready of Fresh Cream.
- Get of Condensed Milk.
- Make ready of Strawberry paste.
- Make ready of Strawberry Essence.
- Make ready of Green candies.
- Take of Red candies.
- Make ready of Black Raisans.
- Prepare of Chopped Strawberry.
Instructions to make Tutti Fruity and Strawberry Icecream#Eid Special:
- Sub say pehlay cream ko beat Kar lein phir is may condence milk dalein or beat Karen.
- Phir us may strawberry paste or strawberry essence dal Kar beat karen.
- Phir us may Green candies,Red candies, Black Raisans or Chopped strawberry dall Kar spatullah ki madad Kay mix karein.
- Or phir us ko kisi air tight container may dal Kar overnight Kay liay freezer may rakh dain or phir icecream scoop ki madad say icecream nikal lein.
- Or phir serve karen.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tutti fruity and strawberry icecream#eid special recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!