Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Choco Cookie Cream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Choco Cookie Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choco Cookie Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were just waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods also!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to choco cookie cream recipe. You can cook choco cookie cream using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Choco Cookie Cream:
- Provide 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of coarsely chopped chocolate cookies.
- Get 100 gram of dark chocolate.
- Use 3 of small tea cups.
Steps to make Choco Cookie Cream:
- Take a bowl and add cream, vanilla ice cream, sugar and chocolate cookies and whisk together until sugar is dissolve. Put it in freezer for 20 minutes..
- Place the chocolate into a heat proof bowl and place over simmering water. Now add chocolate in it and melt chocolate and stir until it gets smooth..
- Fill each cup a little less than half with chocolate and rotate to coat all sides of the cup with quite a thick layer of chocolate. Pour the exess chocolate back into the bowl. Like this prepare other cups. If necessary melt the remained chocolate again over simmering water if too hard.
- Sharp the top edges if necessary and refrigerate the cups for at least 20 minutes or until the chocolate harder..
- Assemble the cups:- Make a small cut at one end of each tea cups if necessary and tear them off to reveal the chocolate cups with cookie cream filling. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set..
- Before serving top, each cup with fresh leaf and truti fruti on top..
If you find this Choco Cookie Cream recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.