Homemade Belgian Waffles.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade belgian waffles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Belgian Waffles is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Homemade Belgian Waffles is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade belgian waffles using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Belgian Waffles:
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1 tbs of Baking Soda.
- Make ready 3 tbs of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 2 of Large Eggs Separated.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Steps to make Homemade Belgian Waffles:
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, sugar, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a separate medium bowl mix together the egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract..
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well. Lastly pour 3/4 of mixture into waffle maker..
- Finally add your own toppings and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food homemade belgian waffles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!