Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, yogurt waffle. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yogurt Waffle is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Yogurt Waffle is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yogurt waffle using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yogurt Waffle:
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Yogurt Waffle:
- Melt butter either on the stove or in the microwave. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract and eggs. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients..
- Preheat a waffle iron and, using a pastry brush or paper towel, lightly grease the waffle iron. Cook waffles until golden and crisp. Grease the iron in between batches as needed..
- Serve waffles immediately as they are ready, or keep them warm in a 200 degree Fahrenheit oven until ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food yogurt waffle recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!