Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs:
- Get of Salmon Mushroom Rice.
- Get 3/4-1 cup of uncooked brown rice.
- Take 200 g of salmon.
- Take 300 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare of Tomato Basil Egg.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 250 ml of dashi broth.
- Prepare 300 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare Handful of Basil leaves.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs:
- Cook brown rice and mushrooms in rice cooker. When rice is about 10 mins to being done, place salmon. Using residual heat to cook, will prevent the salmon from drying out..
- Stir-fry eggs briefly till they are about 50% done. They should still be quite wet and half-cooked. Set aside..
- Stir-fry minced garlic and cherry tomatoes till juices come out. Add in dashi broth and cook for 10 mins. Switch off heat, add in eggs and basil and mix it around till the basil have just wilted. The eggs will cook in the remaining heat..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!