Chatpati Amla Candy (Tasty & Healthy). Chatpati Amla Candy is easy to make and very nutritious for your eyes and hair. Amla is full of VITAMIN C. Try this easy recipe and boost your health.
Our range of products include Chatpati Amla Candy and Amla Candy. Amla Candy is a powerful antioxidant that boosts immunity, restores vitality and rejuvenates the bodily system. Amla (indian gooseberry) is a a Rasayan (Tonic) that is a source of a very high concentration.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chatpati amla candy (tasty & healthy). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chatpati Amla Candy (Tasty & Healthy) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chatpati Amla Candy (Tasty & Healthy) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chatpati Amla Candy is easy to make and very nutritious for your eyes and hair. Amla is full of VITAMIN C. Try this easy recipe and boost your health.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chatpati amla candy (tasty & healthy) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chatpati Amla Candy (Tasty & Healthy):
- Get of Amla.
- Make ready of Sugar.
- Get of powdered Sugar for coating.
- Take of As per taste Black Salt.
- Get of As per taste Chat Masala Powder.
- Take of As per taste Dry Mango Powder (optional).
Tasty, Chatpati & Healthy Amla(Gooseberry) candy is quite easy to make at home. Also the leftover Amla syrup can be used to make refreshing cool drinks/Sharbats. These tangy, spicy & sweet Amla candies are kid's favorite too. Amla candy is useful in eye disorders, hair loss, constipation, increasing immunity; reducing blood sugar, decreasing blood pressure, and it rejuvenate the body.
Steps to make Chatpati Amla Candy (Tasty & Healthy):
- Wash Amla in a strainer. In a pan/utensil, bring 2 cups of water to boil..
- When water begins to boil, put the Amlas in the boiling water. After the water starts boiling again let it boil for 2 mins then switch off the flame and cover for 5-6 mins..
- Now Put Amlas in a strainer and when they become cold, slice them up..
- Put the pieces of Amla in a big glass bowl and add sugar granules so that it covers the Amlas. Just cover it with some mesh lid. Keep it for a day. Don't put it in airtight container otherwise, it might get spoiled..
- Next day the sugar will be turned into a syrup and Amla pieces will be floating in this sugar. Stir the syrup and cover it for another 2-3 days..
- After 2-3 days, amla pieces will sink to the bottom of the bowl because they have soaked up the sugar syrup..
- Now strain and put them into Sunlight to dry for a day or two..
- After drying, coat these Amlas with the powdered sugar along with black salt, chat masala powder & Dry mango powder(optional)..
- Store Amla candy in an air-tight container. Enjoy these Healthy & chatpati Amla candy every day!.
- For Amla Syrup, thicken it up by stirring it over a flame. When it becomes cold then store it into an air tight glass container. Mix 1 tsp in a glass of water, add some black salt & chat masala powder to make the refreshing sharbat..
Take two candies twice a day. Конфеты Амла Чатпата. Rituraj Premium Amla Candy (Chatpati) is a tasty digestive amla candy with sweet sour taste. Buy Erryberry Amla Candy (Jaljeera) Online in India – Jasco Nutri Foods. Erryberry Amla Candy (Jaljeera) is a tasty amla candy product with good health benefits. Amla ki Namkeen Candy Recipe-Salted Amla Candy Recipe-How to make Salted Amla Candy recipe at home.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chatpati amla candy (tasty & healthy) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!