Tomato Beetroot Basil soup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tomato beetroot basil soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato Beetroot Basil soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tomato Beetroot Basil soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tomato beetroot basil soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- Take 5-6 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Make ready 4-5 of garlic flakes.
- Take 1/4 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1-2 of beetroot.
- Make ready Handful of basil leaves.
- Get of Pudina for serving.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Boiled corn kernels.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter or Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Steps to make Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker. Put onion chopped slices, ginger and garlic. Saute it untill turns light brown or translucent..
- Now add tomatoes, beetroot, basil leaves,black pepper, water, sugar and salt to taste. Allow 2-3 whistles and then switch off the flame..
- Now open the pressure cooker and grind the mixture into fine puree. Strain this puree in a sauce pan..
- Put boiled corn kernels and finely chopped pudina leaves to enhance the flavour of soup.we can also add black pepper for health benefit..
- To feel safe and warm on a cold wet night, all you really need is soup.”.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tomato beetroot basil soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!