Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate milk shake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate milk shake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you fight depression. You must see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for elevating your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Consume an egg and be happy!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate milk shake recipe. You can have chocolate milk shake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate milk shake:
- Use 1/2 litre of Milk.
- Use 8-10 spoon of Chocolate syrup.
- Provide To taste of Ground sugar.
- Get handful of Choco chips.
- Provide As needed of scoops Vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 2-3 of Chocolate cookies.
- You need ice cubes of Crushed ice.
Steps to make Chocolate milk shake:
- Take four tall glasses or goblets, keep in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take out the glasses and swirl with chocolate syrup on sides of glasses..
- Take boiled and chilled milk in a mixer jar, add ground sugar, chocolate syrup and crushed ice and one scoop vanilla ice cream..
- Blend it for 4-5 minutes till everything mix and the shake becomes little frothy..
- Pour into glasses and top up with vanilla ice cream, chocochips and crushed cookie. Serve chilled..
I make this, and variables of this shake constantly for. Recipes for a vanilla or chocolate milkshake or berry flavored. Find chocolate milkshake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. See more ideas about Chocolate milkshake, Milkshake, Milkshake recipes. This is the chocolatiest, chocolatey, chocolate milkshake of all time.
If you find this Chocolate milk shake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.