Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet stuffed vermicelli Rice flour Paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet stuffed vermicelli Rice flour Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet stuffed vermicelli Rice flour Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet stuffed vermicelli rice flour paratha recipe. To cook sweet stuffed vermicelli rice flour paratha you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet stuffed vermicelli Rice flour Paratha:
- Prepare 200 gm of Vermicelli.
- Provide 6-8 spoons of Pure ghee.
- Provide 1 of bowl Rice flour.
- Take 1 of bowl milk.
- Take 1/2 of bowl sugar.
- Provide 1/2 of bowl kismis and badam Kate huye.
- Prepare 1/2 of tea spoon salt.
- You need 20-25 of kesar sticks.
- Provide 1 of water.
Instructions to make Sweet stuffed vermicelli Rice flour Paratha:
- Sabse pehle ek kdayi ko gess pr gram krne rkhe fir kadayi me 2 spoons ghee dale.
- Ab vermicelli daal kar golden brown hone tak bhun le.
- Fir usme 1geelas pani sugar Kate huye dry fruit dale or dhimi aanch pr pakaye jab tak uska sara pani na shukh jaye.
- Ab gess band krke vermicelli ko ek side rkh de or parathe ka aata ready karein.
- Aate ka dough bnane ke liye ek kdayi gess on krke rkhe fir kdayi me milk dale or jab milk me ubal a a jaye tab salt dale 1/2 ghee dale or rice flour ko dhire dhire dalte huye mix karein mix krne me only 2 minutes lgega.
- Ab gess off karein kdayi se rice flour wala dough kisi taali ya plat pr nikalkr ache se hatho se maslkr chikna kr le or kisi cotton cloth se dhkkr rkhe.
- Ab hm parathe bnayenge jiske liye sabse pehle aate ki loyi thode gol karein shukhe rice flour me lgakr roti bele roti jadi moti ya patli na ho ase hi dusri roti bel de kisi gol bde bowl se roti ke bich me rkhkr gol roti kat le.
- Ase hi sari roti ko sep de.ek roti ko rkhe usme vermicelli wali stuffed ko rkhe fir dusri roti ko upar se rkhkr kisi fog ke shil kr de.
- Ab tave pr parathe ko Dono side se ache se ghee lgakr paka le.
- Ready he testy and healthy sweet stuffed vermicelli rice flour parath..
First, knead flour for making paranthas. Add water little by little in water and knead dough (during winter use lukewarm water for kneading the dough). For kneading this much quantity of flour, half a cup of water has been used. For stuffing, take a bowl add left over rice, salt, chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, jeera powder, chopped coriander leaves Take wheat flour dough then dust it with the flour and roll it. Sprinkle salt then add oil to it and spread it.
If you find this Sweet stuffed vermicelli Rice flour Paratha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.