Fresh tomato basil pasta. Made with just six ingredients, this fresh tomato pasta recipe is a quick and easy summer dish. The dish is best made in the summertime with the freshest tomatoes and basil you can find. (Note: Off-season tomatoes tend to have a mealy texture and a lack of flavor.) Sometimes the simplest dishes are the best. This recipe is simple to make using available fresh ingredients.
It's the perfect dish for any night of the week and can easily Now that we're back home, we're making pizza and pasta regularly, wishing we were still walking the cobblestone streets of Italy. This recipe for Fresh Tomato-Basil Pasta is everything that's great about summer and SO simple. Toss it in with hot pasta, fresh Parm and plenty of basil and it is seriously heaven on a plate.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fresh tomato basil pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fresh tomato basil pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Fresh tomato basil pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Made with just six ingredients, this fresh tomato pasta recipe is a quick and easy summer dish. The dish is best made in the summertime with the freshest tomatoes and basil you can find. (Note: Off-season tomatoes tend to have a mealy texture and a lack of flavor.) Sometimes the simplest dishes are the best. This recipe is simple to make using available fresh ingredients.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fresh tomato basil pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh tomato basil pasta:
- Make ready 1/2 lb of spaghetti.
- Get Pack of multi colored cherry like tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced shallot.
- Get 1/4 cup of basil chiffonade.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of fresh minced thyme.
- Make ready As needed of Evo.
- Take To taste of Parmesan.
The smell of garlic and onions sautéing in olive oil on the stovetop will forever be one of my favorite smells. And I get to make pastas like this. All of the ingredients here are from one of my favorite local companies, Milk & Eggs. I'd like to say this weather won't be lasting very much longer, but then again you never know.
Instructions to make Fresh tomato basil pasta:
- Add a little evo and heat through. Add the tomatoes, thyme, couple good pinches of course kosher salt, pepper and toss well. Simmer for about 10 minutes and then add the garlic. Boil your water and season with salt and make sure it’s like sea water. Add your pasta to the boiling water. Cookout tomatoes for another 10 minutes while smashing may tomatoes that haven’t fully broken down..
- Before the pasta is done add two ladles of the pasta water to the tomatoes and reduce for a couple minutes. I didn’t measure but it’s roughly 2/3 cup..
- Add the pasta directly to the tomatoes from the pot followed by the basil and some Parmesan cheese to taste, toss well..
Also, this fresh pasta will change you life. Fresh tomatoes, basil, onion and garlic simmer for two hours for an authentic Italian-style pasta sauce. Add the tomatoes and the sugar and stir well. Cook the angel hair pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fresh tomato basil pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!