Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Fried Ice Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Fried Ice Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fried ice cream recipe. You can have easy fried ice cream using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Fried Ice Cream:
- Use 4 cup of Plain Corn Flakes.
- Get 1 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cinnamon.
- Use 10 of Scoops of Vanilla, Cookies n' Cream, Or Choco Chip Ice Cream (Two Big Scoops per Person).
- Provide 1 of Whipped Cream (Cool Whip Or Ready Whip).
- Use 1 of Pan Of Oil For Frying Flakes.
Instructions to make Easy Fried Ice Cream:
- Heat up the oil until hot enough for frying. (If you flick water off your hand into the oil and it sizzles, its ready).
- Once hot, Drop in your Corn Flakes and Fry until a nice Golden Brown which is slightly darker then the original color. (Approx. 30 Seconds).
- Pull out the flakes with a straining spoon, and set on a bed of paper towels to soak up the oil a bit..
- In the meantime, Mix your cinnamon, Brown sugar, and White sugar together in a small bowl..
- Then place the flakes in a container with a lid, add your sugar and cinnamon mixture, close the lid and shake until flakes are completely coated..
- Set Coated Flakes Aside, and Scoop two scoops of Ice Cream (Your choice) into five individual bowls (Or there is 10 scoops in recipe so, feel free to individualize how you like).
- Scoop Some Of The Fried Flakes Over Each Bowl until Covering the top. Press flakes onto Ice cream with a spoon until tightly pressed onto it..
- Top with your favorite whipped cream and enjoy! :).
There are conflicting stories about the dessert's origin. Besides being delicious, easy fried ice cream is easy to make! I don't recommend making it too far ahead though as the crunchy cereal can lose it's crunch if it is made too early or sits in the freezer too long. Making it no sooner than the morning of the day I am going to serve it is what I recommend. Easy Fried Ice Cream without the Deep Fry!
If you find this Easy Fried Ice Cream recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.