Salted Seaweed Chicken Breast Piccata. Rinse the chicken pieces in water. Season generously on both sides with salt and pepper. Season the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper and dredge them in flour.
Using a sharp knife, filet the breasts down the middle into six thin cutlets. Try Ina Garten's classic Chicken Piccata with a velvety lemon butter sauce. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, salted seaweed chicken breast piccata. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rinse the chicken pieces in water. Season generously on both sides with salt and pepper. Season the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper and dredge them in flour.
Salted Seaweed Chicken Breast Piccata is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Salted Seaweed Chicken Breast Piccata is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have salted seaweed chicken breast piccata using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Seaweed Chicken Breast Piccata:
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breasts.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon~ All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of ★Large egg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- Make ready 3 tsp of ★Aonori.
- Take 1 dash of ★ Umami seasoning.
- Make ready 1 dash of ★Ichimi spice.
Use boneless chicken breasts for chicken piccata. We all know that boneless chicken breasts can be a bit boring on their own, but that's not in the cards here. Season generously with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Seasoning both sides of the chicken breast adds flavor so don't be too.
Steps to make Salted Seaweed Chicken Breast Piccata:
- Remove the excess fat from the chicken breasts. Cut into 1-cm thick pieces. Season with the ☆ ingredients and gently massage into the meat..
- Put the flour into a plastic bag. Pat the chicken pieces dry and add to the bag. Shake it up. When the chicken is coated with the flour, remove from the bag..
- Add the ★ ingredients to the previously used plastic bag. Rub it well until the egg is mixed into the seasoning sauce..
- Return the meat to the bag. Leave a little air in the bag and tie up the opening. Gently tilt the bag around so that the egg has coated the chicken..
- Heat a good amount of olive oil in the frying pan and add the contents of the bag in one go!.
- Shake the pan and use a spatula to spread out the chicken. Fry on medium heat. When the side has nicely browned, flip the chicken over and brown the other side until crispy..
- Fry for about a total of 10 minutes. If you cook the chicken for too long, it will dry out, so be careful!.
- When the chicken has finished frying, sprinkle each piece with a pinch of salt, and then it's finished..
Pan seared chicken breasts are topped with a rich and creamy, tangy piccata sauce and salty capers. Chicken Piccata is a classic recipe everyone should know how to make! This creamy version just takes the traditional lemon chicken piccata up to a whole new level of delicious! Creamy Chicken Piccata – The easiest chicken piccata ever! I made this last night with chicken breast and it was delicious.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food salted seaweed chicken breast piccata recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!