Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Most of your meals should also include fish such as salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Protein is vital for your diet, however you do not need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no churn cookie monster ice cream recipe. To cook no churn cookie monster ice cream you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream:
- You need 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Use 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Provide of blue food coloring, until your desired color is reached.
- Get 20 of chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos).
- Take 15 of chocolate chip cookies (like Chips Ahoy).
Instructions to make No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream:
- Coarsley chop 15 chocolate sandwich cookies and 10 chocolate chip cookies. Set aside..
- Whip the heavy whipping cream, food coloring and vanilla extract in a large bowl until stiff peaks form..
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and the crushed cookies. Use a rubber spatula to fold in everything until it's all incorporated. Add additional food coloring if needed or desired for a deeper blue..
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer safe container. I usually use a loaf pan, which is the perfect size. I just line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, pour in the mixture, smooth the top, then wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top..
- Place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Then scoop it out to serve and enjoy!.
If you find this No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.