Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, strawberry icecream. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Icecream is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Strawberry Icecream is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry icecream using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Icecream:
- Get 500 g of fat free Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 300 g of fresh strawberries.
- Take of Approximately 120g honey.
Instructions to make Strawberry Icecream:
- Wash your strawberries and add them to a food processor and pulse them so you get some blitzed and some that are chopped bits. I like the consistency but you can blitz fully if you prefer a smoother consistency..
- In the same processor add the tub of Greek yoghurt and honey and swirl through. You may wish to start with less honey and taste as you go. I prefer it sightly sweeter so used more. I didn’t mix it fully as I liked a ripple effect with the yoghurt and strawberries. Transfer to a ceramic dish and cover with cling film and transfer to the freezer for approx 4 hours. Stir with a spoon every 30-40 mins and re cover with cling film..
- To serve I used an ice cream scoop dipped in hot water and you get a nice scoop effect 🥰.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food strawberry icecream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!