Shrimp boil Louisiana style. Home Recipes Main Dishes Louisiana-Style Shrimp Boil. Drain shrimp mixture, and discard cooking liquid. Serve immediately with grilled corn and Spicy Rémoulade.
The sauce can be cooled and refrigerated for a make-ahead meal. Bring the sauce to a low boil over medium heat, then stir in the shrimp. Make luscious, creamy shrimp and grits for two with this quick Cajun-inspired recipe.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shrimp boil louisiana style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Home Recipes Main Dishes Louisiana-Style Shrimp Boil. Drain shrimp mixture, and discard cooking liquid. Serve immediately with grilled corn and Spicy Rémoulade.
Shrimp boil Louisiana style is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Shrimp boil Louisiana style is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp boil louisiana style using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp boil Louisiana style:
- Prepare 1 bag of Crawfish Shrimp & Crab boil in a bag.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Paprika.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Cayenne.
- Take 7 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 bars of butter.
- Prepare 2 of corn.
- Take of Baby potatoes.
- Take of Lemon.
- Take 2 lbs of head-on shrimp.
It's perfect for a romantic breakfast. Louisiana Crawfish Shrimp and Crab Boil in Bag. Don't feel intimidated with the ingredients. It is worth it even if you have to clean the crabs yourself.
Steps to make Shrimp boil Louisiana style:
- Boil corn, baby potatoes, and lemon with one bag of Crawfish Shrimp & Crab boil..
- Once corn and potatoes are cooked, remove them from the pot and add the shrimp..
- Once shrimp is cooked, drain the shrimp but save some of the juice.
- Mix Cajun, Old Bay seasoning, paprika, cayenne, and Louisiana hot sauce in a bowl..
- Melt butter in a small skillet and add chopped garlic cloves, and the mix of seasonings..
- Add the mix on top of the shrimp and add some of the juice used to cook the shrimp and mix together.
Oh well, I was hoping to recreate an authentic Louisiana Style Boil – not today! Don't get me wrong even without the crawfish it was still very. This came out perfect for everyone! The only other thing I can say is to get out your CD of Steve Riley & The Mamou Playboys – Bon Reve – crank it up and Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez (Let the Good Times Roll) Appreciez mon. In a large container, add water and all ingredients except shrimp.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shrimp boil louisiana style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!