Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup. Instant Pot Tomato Soup is an easy peasy twist on a comfort food classic! The IP locks in flavor and gives this vegetarian soup a slow-simmered taste in a fraction of the time. Last week I tweaked my classic Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup a bit and tested it out in the Instant Pot.
And tomato soup on a chilly. This roasted tomato soup recipe is absolutely my favorite homemade soup recipe and it's so easy to make. #tomatosoup #bestrecipes Homemade Tomato Soup is made with fresh tomatoes and other wholesome ingredients for a flavor-packed soup that is easy to make. #tomato #tomatosoup. And the meat, potatoes, carrots and flavorful gravy all come together in ONE POT for the easiest clean up ever.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, instapot roasted tomato soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Instant Pot Tomato Soup is an easy peasy twist on a comfort food classic! The IP locks in flavor and gives this vegetarian soup a slow-simmered taste in a fraction of the time. Last week I tweaked my classic Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup a bit and tested it out in the Instant Pot.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instapot roasted tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Get of ▢ 3 pounds (1396g) field or roma tomatoes, cut in half horizontally.
- Prepare of ▢ 3 cups (750ml) unsalted chicken stock.
- Take of ▢ 3 (11g) garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Get of ▢ 1 (248g) medium onion, chopped.
- Get of ▢ 1 (102g) carrot, chopped.
- Make ready of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil.
- Prepare of ▢ 1 tablespoon (14g) unsalted butter (vegan.
- Make ready of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) fish sauce.
- Take of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30g) jasmine rice.
- Prepare of ▢ A pinch dried basil.
- Make ready of ▢ A pinch dried thyme.
- Make ready of ▢ Salt, sugar & ground black pepper.
- Take of ▢ ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream (do not add if canning).
Plus, the meat comes out so amazingly tender! Roasted tomato soup made with roma tomatoes and red bell peppers is a tasty accompaniment to BLTs for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Made this in a regular instapot. Took the first set of ingredients and blended them in my vitamix first.
Instructions to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Layer tomatoes (cut side up) in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & ground black pepper. If your tomatoes are not in season, sprinkle a little sugar on the tomatoes to help them caramelize better. Place baking tray in the oven’s middle rack. Depending on your oven and tomatoes, it will take 45 – 65 minutes..
- Heat up your pressure cooker over medium high heat (Instant Pot: press Sauté button, then Adjust button to Sauté More function). Ensure your pot is as hot as it can be (Instant Pot: wait until indicator says HOT)..
- Sauté onions in 1 tbsp unsalted butter for roughly 2 – 3 minutes until soften. Add in garlic and season with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper if you like. Sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in chopped carrots and saute for another minute..
- Pour ~ ½ cup (125 ml) unsalted chicken stock. Scrub all the brown bits off bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon. Keep the brown bits as they are very flavorful..
- Add roasted/browned tomatoes, 2 tbsp (30g) jasmine rice, a pinch of dried basil, and a pinch of dried thyme in Instant Pot. Pour in 2 tbsp (30ml) fish sauce and remaining unsalted chicken stock. Close the lid and cook at High Pressure for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and do a 10 minutes Natural Release. Open the lid carefully..
- Blend tomato soup into desired consistency with an immersion hand blender. *Optional: Strain the tomato soup over a fine mesh strainer for maximum smoothness. Add ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream. Taste the soup and season with salt if necessary. Depending on the tomatoes, you may want to add a pinch (or a few pinches) of sugar to balance the acidity flavor. It does wonder to the flavor!.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy immediately. This will be a really good soup to serve to your favorite guests with grilled cheese sandwiches on the side.
- You may also water-bath or steam can this soup. Process pint jars for 20 minutes. Quart jars for 25 minutes. As mentioned above, do not add the heavy cream if canning. Add the cream as you open the jars and reheat..
Homemade roasted tomato basil soup with garlic, olive oil and caramelized onions. Delicious, flavorful and the best way to use up garden tomatoes! You'll never want to go back to the canned stuff after you try this. If you are using leftover pot roast, just sauté only the onions, carrots and celery to begin with, and then add diced up leftover pot roast when you add the. I would also like to add that my skillet cornbread is the perfect companion for this soup.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food instapot roasted tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!