Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Jasmine Tea Bread Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jasmine Tea Bread Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jasmine Tea Bread Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jasmine tea bread rolls recipe. You can have jasmine tea bread rolls using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jasmine Tea Bread Rolls:
- Prepare 280 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 25 grams of Sugar.
- You need 4 grams of Salt.
- You need 15 grams of Margarine (butter flavored).
- Use 4 grams of Jasmine tea leaves (finely powdered).
- Take 20 grams of Egg.
- Provide 22 grams of Hoshino natural leaven.
- Take 140 ml of Boiling water to brew the jasmine tea.
- Prepare 1 of Kuromame (sweet black beans) or ama-natto (sweetened azuki beans).
- Take 1 of Candied sweet potato.
Steps to make Jasmine Tea Bread Rolls:
- Pour hot boiling water, add the jasmine tea leaves and brew for 3 minutes. This will be the liquid ingredient for the dough. Set aside until cooled to 30°C..
- Mix all the ingredients except for the margarine, and knead well for about 10 minutes. If you have warm hands, reduce the liquid by 10 ml and adjust the amount of moisture as you knead..
- When the flour is thoroughly mixed, add the margarine, and knead for another 10 minutes. Place the margarine in the middle of the dough and fold it into the dough..
- Place the dough in a plastic container with scale markings to rise, I used one sold at a dollar store and the dough measured to be 400 ml before it started rising. Or you could let the dough rise in a bowl..
- The first rising is complete when the dough rises to about the 1100 ml line (or about 1.5 times larger the original size). It will take about 14 hours in the winter, and a little quicker in the summer, so adjust accordingly..
- Place the dough onto a dusted canvas cloth and press down the dough to remove air..
- Dampen the surface of the kuromame and diced candied sweet potato, and drain excess water in a colander..
- Divide the dough into 8 portions, roll out the dough to about 12-13 cm diameter circles, and fill 4 portions with the kuromame and the other 4 portions with sweet potato..
- Pair with 1 kuromame and 1 sweet potato filled dough, and let it rise at 35°C for 60 minutes..
- Bake for 13-16 minutes at 220°C in an electric oven or for about 12 minutes at 190°C in a gas oven..
- Let sit on a cooling rack. Enjoy!.
I used Jasmine tea because of its delicate, fragrant, and floral flavor, but feel free to use your favorite green tea–as long as it's good. Jasmine tea is one the most famous teas in the world. Whether made hot or cold, jasmine tea's signature floral aroma makes it a great choice to drink all year. It has a delicate flavor and a full, floral aroma. Sometimes made with white, oolong, or black tea.
If you find this Jasmine Tea Bread Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.