Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto). Winter is coming and I've got a soup recipe that will even warm up the Night King's cold dead heart. Here is my Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup. Super easy to put together, this broccoli-cheese soup recipe is keto-friendly and made for your slow cooker.
While the original recipe generally includes flour and milk to make a roux to give you a thick soup, it's completely unnecessary. In my recipe I've kept it really simple and used the broccoli stalks which I puree to give the soup body. Enjoy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe without any guilt.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Winter is coming and I've got a soup recipe that will even warm up the Night King's cold dead heart. Here is my Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup. Super easy to put together, this broccoli-cheese soup recipe is keto-friendly and made for your slow cooker.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto):
- Take 1/2 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Progresso 3 cheese starter.
- Take 5 slice of uncooked bacon.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey ham.
- Get 4 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water.
Keto Broccoli Cheese soup is loaded with broccoli and cheese plus low carb! This Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup packs a lot of flavor and a lot of fat! Enjoy it alongside a keto roll on a cold winter night. This creamy keto broccoli cheese soup recipe is a must for your weekly menu!
Instructions to make Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto):
- Put whole can of Progresso cheese starter into pot with water and milk. put on stove on low heat.
- cut bacon up to 4 times so that all pieces are between .5 to 1.5 inches. put in a frying pan on low and mix as needed.
- once bacon is 3/4 cooked, chop onion and add to bacon. add to pot of liquid ingredients and stir, stay on low. turn off heat to frying pan where bacon was cookinh.!.
- cut up honey ham into quarter inch pieces and throw into pot with other ingredients.
- cook broccoli in microwave or boil. you can either chop or completely blend the broccoli, it's really a matter of resource and preference. now add the broccoli plus the shredded cheese to the pot and simmer 5 minutes..
- turn off your stove and let the soup sit for an additional 10 minutes..
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. I tried to make a great broccoli soup six months ago. I gave up after several failed attempts, and recently tried again after discovering Sarah Jampel's method in Bon Appétit. Typical broccoli cheese soup is not keto, because it's often thickened with flour or some kind of starch. Fortunately, this easy broccoli cheese soup is perfectly keto friendly!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!