Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Milk Tea Ring Bread with Black Tea Leaves recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Milk Tea Ring Bread with Black Tea Leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Milk Tea Ring Bread with Black Tea Leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet milk tea ring bread with black tea leaves recipe. To cook sweet milk tea ring bread with black tea leaves you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Milk Tea Ring Bread with Black Tea Leaves:
- Use 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Sugar.
- Use 50 grams of Honey.
- You need 4 grams of Salt.
- Use 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8 grams of Black tea leaves.
- Take 150 grams of Milk warmed to room temperature.
- Use 3 grams of Dry yeast.
Instructions to make Sweet Milk Tea Ring Bread with Black Tea Leaves:
- Set all of the ingredients into the bread maker on the dry yeast+bread dough course up to the first rising, and let sit as-is for 20 minutes to rise upon finishing..
- Take it out once it has doubled in size, lightly punch it, divide into 6 equal portions and roll it up, then bench it for 15 minutes. Thoroughly press out the gas this time and then roll it back up again..
- Place the re-rolled dough into the pan, lightly spray the dough, place into a large plastic bag, and let rise for the second time until it doubles in size. (Until it reaches about 80% the size of the pan)..
- Once it has reached 70% of the size of the pan, preheat the oven to 190°C. After the dough has finished reaching 80% of the pan size, reduce the oven temperature to 180°C and bake for 15~18 minutes..
- Drop it from a height of about 15cm several times before removing it from the mold to keep the cake from collapsing..
- This is the best if you eat it freshly baked It's a sweet dough, so feel free to enjoy it without adding anything..
- It seems to be good to bake it for 12-13 minutes if you are making rolls. (The ones in the photo were baked for 15 minutes)..
The perfect accompaniment to an afternoon tea of scones and pastries. Например some meat,a biscuit. orange. chocolate. jam. butter. leaves. soup. egg. coffee. elephant. milk. cups. lemons. bread. doll. tea. carrot. ring. bread. boxes. armchair. plate.chair. pepper. cat. dress. money. watches. sait. honey. water. advece. Delicious, Sweet Milk Tea: This milk tea is not only delicious, but also soothing and simple to make! I use two tea bags to get a more defined tea taste, but you can use less or more depending on how strong you want I hope you enjoy this drink and leave me a comment telling me what you think of it. Make your tea time creamy and sweet with milk tea. Super simple and delicious, my milk tea recipe is made special with half and half Ingredient Notes.
If you find this Sweet Milk Tea Ring Bread with Black Tea Leaves recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.