Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's prime rib yakamein soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's prime rib yakamein soup using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup:
- Prepare of ● For The Meat.
- Get of Prime Rib [twined – bone in].
- Get of ● For The Prime Rib Rub [good dashes of each – coat all sides].
- Prepare of Olive Oil [enough to fully coat meat].
- Make ready of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare of Dried Thyme.
- Make ready of Sea Salt.
- Get of ● For The Beef Broth.
- Make ready of Boxes Beef Broth [or more].
- Take of Au Jus [or a dash of au jus extract].
- Take of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Get of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Cajun Seasoning.
- Get of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare of Thick Spaghetti Noodles.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed or to taste].
- Make ready of Sliced Boiled Eggs.
- Take of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Make ready of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Chives.
Steps to make Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup:
- Purchase your prime rib and leave in the fridge for a week to age. Pull out, rinse, pat dry and coat with olive oil..
- Bring meat to room temperature. Then, season generously. Don't remove the butcher's twine..
- Bake at 400° on a lifted rack for 15 minutes..
- Reduce heat to 325° for 20 minutes per pound. This prime rib for its weight was cooked for 30 additional minutes to achieve rare. Or, cook until it's internal temperature is 120°. You'll definitely want her rare..
- Let her rest for 5 minutes. For this dish, the meat must bee rare. She'll finish cooking in your piping hot beef broth..
- Create your beef broth..
- Chop you're prime rib into small pieces from bone. Add to pot and add rib bone. You'll want that extra flavor. Don't add additional seasonings until this soup has come to s simmer for at least an hour. Otherwise you may over season..
- Simmer covered for 2.5 hours. You'll know it's ready when the prime rib melts in your mouth..
- Boil your [older] eggs by bringing them to a rolling boil. Then, turn off heat, cover pot sniff let eggs sit for 18 minutes. Place eggs in a bowl with cold water to stop the cooking process..
- Boil your thick spaghetti noodles in a separate pot with salt and a dash of oil as per manufactures directions..
- Pull out the rib bone and pick any meat from it. Place meat back in pot..
- Add your drained noodles to broth. Also, add chopped chives to taste..
- Serve with sides and garnishments. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's prime rib yakamein soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!