Italian stuffed chicken breast. Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. Fill each chicken breast with Italian cheese blend mixture and close like a book over the filling.
Cut a slit along the side of each chicken breast, then use your knife to open it out into a pocket. In the thickest part of each chicken breast, cut a small slit. Divide the stuffing equally amongst each breast and push the vegetables into the cavity.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, italian stuffed chicken breast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. Fill each chicken breast with Italian cheese blend mixture and close like a book over the filling.
Italian stuffed chicken breast is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Italian stuffed chicken breast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have italian stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian stuffed chicken breast:
- Take 1 c of shredded Italian cheese.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1/2-1 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Get 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Make ready of About 10 stalks kale.
- Prepare 1/4 of small onion, chopped.
- Get to taste of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt & pepper.
Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each breast and secure with a wooden skewer, closing up the slit. (Tip: if the skewer is too long just break off the excess amount.)In a. Place the bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag. Place the chicken between two pieces of wax paper and pound the chicken to flatten a little. Add this to the bag of crumbs and shake to coat.
Steps to make Italian stuffed chicken breast:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Remove kale from stems and chop into small pieces. Cook kale & onion in the olive oil until tender, adding salt and pepper to taste. Let cool..
- Mix 3/4 cup of Italian cheese, basil, oregano and kale in a small bowl. Add bread crumbs to a plate. Add egg to another plate and stir in a tiny bit of water..
- Cut one side of chicken breast horizontally to within one half inch of other side. Spread the two sides open like a book. Cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to flatten. Fill each chicken breast with kale/cheese mixture and close like a book over filling. Coat the outside of each chicken breast with egg. Press both sides of each chicken breast into bread crumbs so outside is completely coated. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 45 mins..
- Remove chicken from oven and pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken. Top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes..
- All done! Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown the chicken in the oil. Place the butterflied chicken breasts in the bottom of the dish and season with salt, paper, and Italian seasoning. You can purchase Italian seasoning in the spice section of your grocery, or you can use a mix of dried basil, rosemary, oregano, and thyme. Next, add a couple slices of fresh mozzarella on one side of each breast. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food italian stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!