Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. Due to the "soupy" complaints, I added an extra cup cooked rice and instead of raw onions, I took the advice of adding a packet of onion soup mix.
We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. The brilliance of this dish isn't just the flavor combo—it's the fact that you're making it all in one pan. one pan, people! In The Kitchen With Gina Young.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy broccoli chicken rice soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. Due to the "soupy" complaints, I added an extra cup cooked rice and instead of raw onions, I took the advice of adding a packet of onion soup mix.
Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cheesy broccoli chicken rice soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup:
- Take 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 tbs of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 tbs of flour.
- Take 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of 2% or whole milk.
- Get 2 cups of Kraft triple cheddar shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of tub garlic and herb cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of instant rice – uncooked.
- Take 2 cups of cooked chicken – diced.
- Prepare 3 cups of broccoli florets – cooked and chopped.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
World's Best Cheddar Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe: Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Once they're soft you can add your seasoned chicken breast. If you're using a rotisserie chicken you can add it later when you add the cheese. A Chicken and Rice Soup made by cooking chicken pieces in the broth which yields a beautiful savoury, golden soup without having to man handle For low carb, skip the rice and load up on more veggies.
Steps to make Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup:
- To prepare broccoli florets place in large bowl with 2 tbs chicken broth (additional to broth listed). Cover and microwave until very tender. About 7-8 minutes. Let stand covered at least 2 minutes. Spread out on cutting board and give the broccoli a rough chop..
- While broccoli cooks start broth. In a medium sauce pan melt butter and coconut oil over medium heat. Stir in flour with wisk to eliminate clumps. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in broth and milk. Bring to a simmer wisking frequently to prevent clumping..
- Wisk in cream cheese until fully melted into broth. Turn heat down to low and wisk in shredded cheese until melted. Wisk in cayenne and uncooked rice. Add broccoli and chicken and gently stir to combine. Turn heat back up to medium low, cover and gently simmer for 10 minutes or until rice is cooked. Dish up and enjoy!.
I like to fill it out with meaty veggies like broccoli and cauliflower. Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, Wild Rice Soup. It reminds me of my favorite cheesy chicken broccoli casserole but in in soothing soup form with shredded chicken, broccoli but you can also add carrots, celery or any of your favorite veggies. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite! Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy broccoli chicken rice soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!