Broccoli Cheese Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Cheese Soup. This flavorful soup is made without heavy cream, milk or flour—or even vegetable broth. You'll just need a few basic ingredients to make it Watch how to make an excellent homemade broccoli cheese soup with plenty of fresh broccoli and Cheddar cheese.
I like to garnish this soup with a sprinkle of black pepper, some extra cheddar cheese and. Fresh broccoli cheese soup is a delicious meal for a winter's night. You can make it with fresh or frozen broccoli and any type of cheese that melts well.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, broccoli cheese soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli Cheese Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Broccoli Cheese Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Cheese Soup. This flavorful soup is made without heavy cream, milk or flour—or even vegetable broth. You'll just need a few basic ingredients to make it Watch how to make an excellent homemade broccoli cheese soup with plenty of fresh broccoli and Cheddar cheese.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook broccoli cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Get of butter.
- Take of cold butter, cubed.
- Make ready of yellow onion, diced.
- Get of sliced leek, white part only, well rinsed.
- Take of sea salt.
- Make ready of cracked pepper.
- Get of fresh grated nutmeg.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of fresh thyme, chopped.
- Take of vegetable broth.
- Make ready of each heads of broccoli florets, chopped.
- Take of heavy cream.
- Get of grated cheddar.
- Get of flour, use rice flour for gluten free.
This recipe calls for sharp cheddar cheese. Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food! This is deliciously cheesy, amazingly rich and creamy, and it has plenty of fresh broccoli (cut into itty bitty pieces of course) dotted throughout. The easiest and the best Broccoli Cheese Soup – this soup recipe is high on the list of our favorites.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- In a large stock pot, saute onions a leek in 3 tablespoons of butter with salt, pepper and nutmeg- until softened,.
- Add garlic and thyme until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle flour in and cook about 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in broth, stirring constantly, and bring to a boil.
- Reduced heat and let simmer for five minutes.
- Add broccoli florets and continue simmering for 20 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Add cream and simmer until warmed through.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Stir in cold butter.
Broccoli cheese soup, in case you needed reminding, is going to bring several good things into your life: a delicate start of butter and garlic and onions, a silky-smooth soup base, little bite-sized bits of. In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous. I put potatoes and chicken in it one time to experiment and it was delicious! This soup is good I'm so many ways!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food broccoli cheese soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!