Spicy Southern Garlic Chili.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy southern garlic chili. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Southern Garlic Chili is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy Southern Garlic Chili is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spicy southern garlic chili using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Southern Garlic Chili:
- Take of 97% lean ground beef.
- Take of garlic.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of tex mex chili seasoning.
- Prepare of McCormick slow cooker chili.
- Prepare of stewed whole plum tomatoes.
- Make ready of tomatos and okra.
- Take of fire roasted garlic tomatoes.
- Prepare of mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of chili style kidney beans.
- Make ready of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of water.
Instructions to make Spicy Southern Garlic Chili:
- Brown meet. Drain. Add chopped onions and minced garlic. Add half package of tex mex chili powder. Mix well..
- Pour tomatoes, beans, okra and McCormick chili mix into crock pot. Add salt, cayenne pepper, tomato sauce and water. Mix well..
- Add meet. Turn cooker on for 8 hours low, or 4 hours high. Garnish with cheese..
- If you would like less of a spicy garlic flavor, use half of a clove. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spicy southern garlic chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!