Broccoli and Cheddar Soup. Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a hunt to create the perfect broccoli cheddar soup. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese.
You get all of the stick your bones goodness you get from all the best comfort food and the e sharp, cheesy flavor from the cheddar while still getting a good dose of veggies. Perfect on a winter night, yet we crave it year. Watch the video, plus check the tips for the best broccoli cheddar soup ever.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, broccoli and cheddar soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Broccoli and Cheddar Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a hunt to create the perfect broccoli cheddar soup. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook broccoli and cheddar soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Cheddar Soup:
- Get of butter.
- Make ready of onion finely chopped.
- Get of broccoli cut into small pieces.
- Take of leeks finely chopped.
- Make ready of carrot finely chopped.
- Get of plain flour.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Make ready of milk.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese grated or cut into small pieces.
Our better-than-ever broccoli cheddar is lighter, brighter, and less gloppy than the kind you'd find in your corporate cafeteria, with creaminess that You're looking for a soup that's rich, comforting, and, duh, full of cheese, but not one that's going to put you to sleep immediately following your meal. Unlike some broccoli cheddar soups, my Broccoli Cheddar Soup doesn't use heavy cream and is ever so slightly lighter on the cheese, so you still Most of my soup recipes are big batch so you can freeze the leftovers and stock your freezer with all that goodness, but this Broccoli Cheddar Soup is. Broccoli cheese soup is the perfect thing to make when it's cold outside, and you want to warm up, both inside and out. Transfer the soup to a blender or use an immersion blender to blend until smooth.
Steps to make Broccoli and Cheddar Soup:
- Saute onion and leeks in butter in a large pan over a moderate heat until soft..
- Add enough milk to flour to make a smooth paste. Add to pan along with salt and pepper. Cook until starting to bubble..
- Add rest of milk and chicken stock..
- Reduce heat and add carrots, cook for about 5 mins. Keep an eye on the pan so it doesn't boil over..
- Add broccoli and cook until starting to thicken. Stir often..
- Add cheese a little at a time and keep tasting until you get the desired taste. You can use any cheese but strong cheese will need a small amount, weaker cheese will need more. But it's all about taste..
- Serve with crusty bread. Enjoy..
Return the soup to the pot and rinse out blender. This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no cream, no flour!). It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. It's rich and indulgent, but not so much that it weighs me down.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food broccoli and cheddar soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!