'V' Raspberry Apple Pie Pops.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, 'v' raspberry apple pie pops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
'V' Raspberry Apple Pie Pops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. 'V' Raspberry Apple Pie Pops is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 'v' raspberry apple pie pops using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 'V' Raspberry Apple Pie Pops:
- Prepare 1 of *FILLING*.
- Take 2 of Apples of your choice..i used Golden Delicious.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1/4 tsp of lemon jucie.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 2 of packets (6ounces or 1 and a 1/3 cups) Raspberries.
- Prepare 20 of lollipop sticks.
- Get 1 large of egg yolk.
- Get 1 tbsp of whole milk.
- Take 1 of *CRUST*.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of (2 sticks) 250g chilled butter cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 4 of to 6 tablespoons ice cold water.
Instructions to make 'V' Raspberry Apple Pie Pops:
- Place flour, sugar and salt in bowl of a food processor fitted with metal blade and mix to combine… Add butter and pulse on and off until it forms a very course meal.. Drizzle in water, one tablespoon at a time, through feed tube and pulse until dough is moistened and just holds together if squeezed.. Add additional water only if necessary.. Gather dough into two balls and flatten into disks.. Wrap dough in cling film and refrigerate at least 2 hours..
- Peel and core apples and chop very finely.. Combine apples with sugar, cornstarch (cornflour), lemon juice and cinnamon in a medium bowl… Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly coat with non stick spray; set aside.. Dust work surface with flour and roll out one pastry disk to 1/8-inch thickness.. Cut out 20 circles with a 3-inch scalloped cutter and place on trays.. Place lollipop stcks on rounds, with one end of the stick near the centre of the circle and gently press into pastry.. Top with a small mound of apple filling and two berries.. Roll out remaining pastry and top each pastry with a second scalloped round.. Seal edges by pressing gently with fingers and then use a lollipop stick to press into both pastry layers to create a fluted edge.. Refrigerate to firm pastry while oven preheats..
- Preheat oven to 350°F…180C Meanwhile, whisk together egg yolk and milk.. Brush each pie pop with egg wash and cut 3 small steam vents in each one.. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.. Cool pops completely on wire rack before serving.. Pops are best served the same day.. Cover loosely with aluminium foil until ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 'v' raspberry apple pie pops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!