Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy potato & broccoli soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy potato & broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup:
- Make ready 4-6 of small to medium Yukon gold potatoes.
- Take 1 bag of frozen chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a sweet Spanish onion.
- Take 2 cans of chicken stock.
- Get 2 cups of Goats milk.
- Prepare of All purpose gluten free flour.
- Get 1 tsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of bag of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of La Preferida Sazon seasoning.
- Take 1/4 stick of butter.
- Take of Canola oil.
Instructions to make Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup:
- Pre heat oven to 400° F and mix the paprika, garlic and sazon together into a jar..
- Chop the potatoes into about half inch chunks.
- Place on to a parchment lined baking sheet then dust with seasoning mixture to taste and toss with a couple tbsp oil. Make sure to mix well so the seasoning and oil coats all the potatoes and arrange into a single layer..
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden and still a bit soft, don't make as crispy as home fries..
- Sweat the onion in the butter and a little bit of oil. Once translucent start making the cheese sauce..
- Add about 2 tbsp flour to the onions and whisk until toasty, cook out the raw flavor..
- Slowly stir in the goats milk and 1 can of chicken stock..
- Once it has thickened up and started to bubble slowly whisk in the bag of cheese and other can of chicken stock..
- Put cooked taters and thawed/drained broccoli into a crockpot. Pour in cheese sauce and lightly stir together..
- Let mingle for at least an hour and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy potato & broccoli soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!