Broccoli Cheese Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, broccoli cheese soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli Cheese Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Broccoli Cheese Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli cheese soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Prepare of Fresh broccoli, use only the top and dice small.
- Prepare of Carrots, diced.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Make ready of Minced dried onion.
- Get of White pepper and salt.
- Make ready of Garlic powder.
- Get of Cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Take of Cream of celery soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Take of Milk.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Heat butter and water in a large covered pot..
- Add broccoli, carrots, and spices. Stir and cover. Cook over medium heat until softened…stirring as needed (about 5 minutes).
- Add soups and fill 2 cans with milk and add..
- Stir well to combine and continue cooking over low heat. Stirring frequently so it doesn't burn on bottom..
- Another 10-15 minutes should be good, but can go longer if you want the veggies softer..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food broccoli cheese soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!