Fried porkchops. Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Get It Brand New On eBay.
Make sure you know which cut of pork is best for your recipe. For pan-frying, bone-in pork chops are best because the bone helps the chop retain moisture and also imparts flavor to the meat. Pan-frying uses high, direct heat to cook.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fried porkchops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried porkchops is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Fried porkchops is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Get It Brand New On eBay.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried porkchops using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried porkchops:
- Take 2 C of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of tyme.
- Take 3 packets of sazon.
- Get of cooking oil.
- Take 8 of bone- in pork chops.
Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, then set aside on a plate. Heat canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Arrange the pork chops in a large shallow dish.
Steps to make Fried porkchops:
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan..
- Wash pork chops thoroughly. I use vinegar to clean..
- Dry off chops..
- Season chops with all dry seasonings, minus 1 sazon packet and flour..
- Mix one sazon packet and flour together..
- Once chops are fully covered in seasonings, dip one at a time in flour mix..
- Make sure both sides are coated with flour mix..
- SLOWLY place 2-3 chops in got frying pan. Make sure the chops are not touching..
- Cook until brown on each side..
- When done frying, lay each piece on a paper bag to absorb the excess oil..
Season each pork chop, on both sides, with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and celery seeds. Pour the buttermilk over the chops and turn to coat. Remove chops from frying pan and set aside. Add apples to frying pan and cook in leftover liquids until they are soft and tender. PAN FRIED PORK CHOPS – In a cast iron skillet or non stick pan, heat up your oil on medium to medium high heat. then add in butter and let it all melt!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food fried porkchops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!