Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop. NewRiddle #NetflixTalk What Y'all have For Dinner? Smothered Pork Chops with Broccoli and Mushrooms. This low-carb dish delivers a truly mouthwatering dinner.
Cook until internal temperature on an instant-read. Smothered pork chops are a Southern comfort classic featuring pan-fried pork chops covered in simple, creamy, and savory onion gravy. This juicy recipe is great over white rice, mashed potatoes, or cauliflower mash to soak up the delicious sauce.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, smothered broccoli and rice pork chop. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
NewRiddle #NetflixTalk What Y'all have For Dinner? Smothered Pork Chops with Broccoli and Mushrooms. This low-carb dish delivers a truly mouthwatering dinner.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have smothered broccoli and rice pork chop using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop:
- Make ready of knorr Broccoli cheddar rice blend.
- Make ready of and a half cups of chicken broth.
- Get of Cut broccoli flourets.
- Get of pork chops.
- Get of Cheddar and broccoli with bacon soup progressive.
- Take of and a half of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Take of quarter cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Check our suggestions below on how to serve the. Pork chops smothered in onion, garlic, baby bella mushrooms, and a brown gravy sauce. Tastes great as gravy on mashed potatoes too! This recipe reminds me of the smothered pork chops everyone in my Louisiana family would make, except better!
Instructions to make Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop:
- Mix content of rice bags with the soup and the broccoli and chicken brothAnd lay pork chops on top Push in to the mixture until it’s just the top of the pork chop.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes at 350°.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and place Mazzarella cheese over the top bake for another 15 minutes or until melted completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste enjoy your meal.
Smothered Pork Chops – Juicy and delicious pan-seared pork chops cooked in a rich and delicious gravy. Transfer pork chops to a plate and keep covered. Next step is to thinly slice the onion and add to the skillet. What would you make for a side? Adding broccoli to a rice mix results in a special side for skillet-prepared pork chops.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!