Broccoli and Cheddar Stuffed Jumbo Shells.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, broccoli and cheddar stuffed jumbo shells. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli and Cheddar Stuffed Jumbo Shells is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Broccoli and Cheddar Stuffed Jumbo Shells is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli and cheddar stuffed jumbo shells using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Cheddar Stuffed Jumbo Shells:
- Make ready 1 quart of broccoli and cheddar soup, chose one with lots of.
- Prepare of Broccoli pieces, sore bought or best hommade.
- Make ready of About 10 to 15 jumbo pasta shells, cooked.
- Make ready of Salt, pepper and fresh grated Romano cheese for seasoning.
- Prepare 4 ounces of provolone cheese, sliced.
- Make ready as needed of redpepper flakes.
- Make ready 1 cup of cooked crispy bacon or cooked crispy.
- Get of Pepperoni, crumbled.
Steps to make Broccoli and Cheddar Stuffed Jumbo Shells:
- Preheat the broiler and line a shallow oven safe dish with buttered foil.
- Season shells with salt, pepper and Romano cheese.
- Fill shells with broccoli cheddar soup.
- Top with provalone cheese and a few red pepper flakes.
- Broil until cheese is melted and shells are hot.
- Add crumbled bacon or pepperoni and serve hot.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food broccoli and cheddar stuffed jumbo shells recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!