Yummy Apple Halwa. how to make apple halwa no sugar no jaggery This recipe is very simple and easy to prepare even for a beginners and this halwa is. MISS BUNDLE of JOY ShruthiNair and GeethaVenugopal. Apple halwa, sweet dish, dessert, easy halwa recipe, home made halwa, festival special, halwa recipe, SEB ka halwa, apple sweet dish, fruit dessert.
The entire batch was gone within minutes. Apple halwa recipe with step by step photos. Apple halwa is an easy and delicious halwa or apple pudding that is made with apples.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, yummy apple halwa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
how to make apple halwa no sugar no jaggery This recipe is very simple and easy to prepare even for a beginners and this halwa is. MISS BUNDLE of JOY ShruthiNair and GeethaVenugopal. Apple halwa, sweet dish, dessert, easy halwa recipe, home made halwa, festival special, halwa recipe, SEB ka halwa, apple sweet dish, fruit dessert.
Yummy Apple Halwa is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Yummy Apple Halwa is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook yummy apple halwa using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Apple Halwa:
- Prepare 1 of large Apple.
- Make ready 60 gm of sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of Juice of a lemon.
- Take 1 cup of Water lukewarm.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of green cardamom powder.
- Make ready 4-5 of whole/Broken cashews.
The smooth texture of this apple halwa has aromatic hints from. Apple Halwa in an Indian dessert made with grated apples, sugar and ghee! Anyway coming to the recipe, I made this apple halwa as I had to make some sweet for karvachauth. After the success and popularity of Suji and Apple kheer, I received many requests for more apple So, this time I thought of combining the two and came up with this yummy apple, ragi halwa which is.
Instructions to make Yummy Apple Halwa:
- Wash, core and dice the Apple into smaller pieces.
- Add lemon juice to the warm water and soak the apples for 15 minutes to soften.
- Blend into a smooth purée post soaking time.
- Melt a teaspoon of ghee in a heavy bottom saucepan and brown the cashews. Keep them aside.
- Further add the remaining ghee in the pan and transfer the Apple purée in the pan.
- Keep stirring every 2 minutes as the mixture thickens.
- Add the sugar, cardamom powder and salt. Mix well and continue cooking on Low heat.
- When the mixture comes together and starts to form a lump, is when you add the cashews and take it off heat.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and let cool for sometime.
- Serve warm and enjoy!.
- Tips: use sugar substitute for diabetic patients.
- Tips: use powdered nuts instead of whole cashews for infants (check allergic reaction of babies prior to adding the nuts).
Apple Halwa Recipe, seb Meetha , How To Make Apple Halwa Recipe. This is a delicious, quick, special dessert recipe prepared with apple and sooji. The natural sweetness of apple is enough for. Easy Apple Halwa Recipe: Step by Step Apple Halwa Recipe, Tips to make Apple Halwa is a traditional North Indian recipe and is a flavourful sweet dish that you can make for festivals like Navratri. Learn how to make apple halwa recipe with step by step pictures recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yummy apple halwa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!