5-Ingredient Cheesesteak & Avocado quesadilla. In the meantime, peel the onions, core the bell peppers, and thinly slice them both. Then slice the meat as thinly as you can. This easy, flavorful cheesesteak all comes together thanks to Sargento® Reserve Series™ Aged White Cheddar Slices!
As they cook, squeeze in some lime juice to caramelize and soften them. Toss in thinly cut flank steak(or chicken breasts whichever you used) and continue. I am an absolute lover of all things cheesesteak.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, 5-ingredient cheesesteak & avocado quesadilla. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
5-Ingredient Cheesesteak & Avocado quesadilla is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. 5-Ingredient Cheesesteak & Avocado quesadilla is something which I have loved my whole life.
In the meantime, peel the onions, core the bell peppers, and thinly slice them both. Then slice the meat as thinly as you can. This easy, flavorful cheesesteak all comes together thanks to Sargento® Reserve Series™ Aged White Cheddar Slices!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have 5-ingredient cheesesteak & avocado quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 5-Ingredient Cheesesteak & Avocado quesadilla:
- Get 1 (62 g) of Low-carb whole grain tortilla.
- Get 100 g of lean flank steak or chicken breasts.
- Make ready 70 g of avocado.
- Make ready 150 g of bell pepper (sliced, i used green/yellow/red).
- Get 30-40 g of cheddar(grated).
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Get of Lime juice.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 15 ml of olive oil.
- Get 5 g of butter.
Loaded with bell peppers, onion, beef, and cheese, this one dish meal has all of the flavors of your favorite sandwich — and they're baked right into the casserole! As the steak cooks with the bell peppers, sprinkle in garlic, sea salt & pepper. Add cheese and a serving of the steak mixture. Add cheese and a serving of the steak mixture.
Steps to make 5-Ingredient Cheesesteak & Avocado quesadilla:
- Set a nonstick skillet to high heat. Once hot add olive oil and bell peppers. Sear and cook until the outside is charred and the bell peppers are crisp-tender, around 4-6 minutes. As they cook, squeeze in some lime juice to caramelize and soften them..
- Toss in thinly cut flank steak(or chicken breasts whichever you used) and continue cooking together in the skillet. As they cook sprinkle in some salt and pepper. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until your desired readiness..
- To a low-carb tortilla, spread half of avocado(70g) on half of the tortilla. Add cheese and the steak mixture. Fold the quesadilla in half..
- Set a nonstick skillet to medium-high heat and once hot add butter then toss in the quesadilla. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side to melt the cheese and toast the outside of the tortilla..
- Enjoy the quesadilla with some salsa or low-calorie BBQ sauce.
Easy to make, calorie-conscious version that uses less cheese by substituting it with fresh creamy avocado. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Slice the steak into thin strips and season with garlic, salt, and pepper. Add two tablespoons of the butter to the hot Instant Pot. Garnish with chives." The cheese: Provolone (and, again, cream cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food 5-ingredient cheesesteak & avocado quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!