Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you know green tea can help raise your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe. To cook cheddar bay chicken pot pie you only need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie:
- Get of Biscuit Topping.
- Take 8 cup of Bisquick pancake mix.
- Get 10 1/2 tbsp of Cold butter/Margarine.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk, I used 2%.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Provide of Filling.
- Take 2 cup of Boneless-skinless breasts, cooked & cubed. I cooked mine about 3hrs in a crockpot w 1/4c water on high. season to taste.
- Use 1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Provide 1 can of Milk, i used 2%.
- Take 1 can of Corn.
- Use 1 can of Peas.
- Take 1/2 packages of Carrot Chips.
- Get 1 of Pepper to taste.
- Take of Optional Butter top (after oven).
- Get 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine topping ingredients. Mix until well combined & a dough forms. Set aside..
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 2qt pot, combine Filling ingredients. Stir until combined. Cover & simmer over medium heat about 5-7 mins. Remove from heat..
- Cut dough ball in half. Roll out one half to fit 9x13in. baking dish, enough to cover bottom. Pour still-warm filling over bottom..
- Roll out the other half of the dough ball to cover the top of the dish, leaving about 1/4in. from the dough to the rim of the baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 mins, or until topping is golden brown.
- (Optional) combine melted butter, parsley, garlic powder, & salt, stir until well blended. Brush over biscuit topping immediately after its out if the oven..
Germain and viewers how to make the classic comfort dish, Chicken Pot Two managing partners at Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen show ABC Action News anchor Lauren St. Germain and viewers how to make the. Bacon and cheddar cheese kick this pot pie up to new levels of deliciousness! Stir in chicken mixture and broth. At Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, we pinch the edges of every one of our Homemade Chicken Pot Pies.
If you find this Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.