Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple loaf of bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple loaf of bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple loaf of bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple loaf of bread recipe. To cook simple loaf of bread you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple loaf of bread:
- You need 250 grams of Wholemeal flour.
- Take 250 grams of Strong white bread flour.
- Take 400 ml of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- Provide 30 grams of salt.
Instructions to make Simple loaf of bread:
- Mix the yeast with some very warm (not boiling) water. Add the flours and salt to a large mixing bowl. Make a deep well in this and start adding water, about 100 ml at a time. Fold in the flour, making sure you mix as much as possible each time. When a fork becomes impractical, use your hands instead..
- By the end you should have a single ball of slightly sticky dough. If it’s too sticky, add a little flour, too dry, a little more water. In both instances, it should just be a very little at a time..
- Flour your work surface, and knead for 10 minutes. Use the ball of your hand, and it’s a gentle massage, not a vicious assault. If your arms ache while doing this, you’re going too hard. Seriously, a generation of TV chefs have sold a lie about this part of the process, in order to try and look more masculine while baking..
- As the yeast activates, the dough should start to feel more and more bouncy. Once it feels good and elastic, place it in a large, floured bowl, cover with a tea towel and stick it in your airing cupboard for 45 minutes. If you have no airing cupboard, balance it on top of a radiator. Warm and dry is the watchword here..
- After 45 minutes proving, it will have grown as if it were alive, mostly because it is, in a way. Give it another near for five minutes, then put it on a floured baking sheet or tray, cover with a tea towel, and give it another hour to prove..
- Yep. It’s huge now. Form it into a high ball, and stick in the oven at 170c for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn it down to about 140c, and cook until it makes a hollow sounding ‘donk’ noise when you tap the bottom of the loaf..
- Rest on a wire rack to settle then enjoy. with any luck, it should be light on the inside, but lovely and crusty out. If you’re making toast with it, do have one with marmite and one with picallilli. The contrast between pickled bitterness and salty richness is absolute heaven..
Made from scratch, it's perfect for lunch and tastes amazing! This is a basic simple white bread recipe using Allinson's very strong white bread flour. In just a few simple steps of mixing, kneading, proving and baking, you'll have a loaf of freshly made. Well I'll tell you one thing that has not been cancelled and that is the absolute amazing support we at Simple Loaf Of Bread get from our supporters. A no nonsense simple white loaf of bread, the simplest loaf I can think of with the simplest method making sure we hit all the important parts of the process This is not an "easy loaf of bread" recipe or a "cheaters guide to bread", there are no shortcuts taken here or corners cut because every time.
If you find this Simple loaf of bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.