Spicy Fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy Fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot:
- Take of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of white or red onion (chopped).
- Prepare of garlic cloves (chopped).
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Get of ground cumin.
- Make ready of onion powder.
- Take of paprika.
- Get of dried cilantro.
- Take of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Make ready of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Take of lime juice (of 1/2 a lime).
- Make ready of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce.
- Make ready of tortillas.
Steps to make Spicy Fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot:
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker/ crockpot in the same order as above (minus the tortillas).
- Cook on medium/high heat, when chicken is fully cooked, remove, shred the chicken, and place back into the slow cooker/crockpot.
- Cook on low heat until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortillas.
- ****If you dont want it as spicy, dont add the crushed red pepper flakes, and only add 1 or 2 chipotle peppers instead of 3*****.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!