Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan mounds pancakes, first way recipe. You can have vegan mounds pancakes, first way using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way:
- Take 1 cup of old fashioned baking mix, such as Bisquick.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 of flax egg (1:1 ratio of ground flax:water, set).
- Get 1 of \4 cup vegan chocolate chips.
- Use 1 of \2 cup shredded coconut (I used organic, dehydrated).
- Get of chocolate syrup (optional).
Instructions to make Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way:
- Combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl..
- Drop 1\4 cup sized dollops onto hot/preheated pan (my medium pan on large burner was set to 3, so medium heat)..
- Let cook each side approx. 3-5 minutes until center stops bubbling and edges lift with ease..
- Serve with chocolate syrup and shredded coconut (not shown), or just devour them!.
Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or dessert! I made these , my first time making vegan gluten free pancakes and they were amazing. I added strawberries, blueberries a d walnuts to one. I picked the recipe simply because they do not include egg which my son is allergic to. Also, I thought when making the batter that there was way to much sugar but added it all anyway.
If you find this Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.